For your chance to win some cash and also support the Royal Life Saving Society, join us each week in our Entertainment Lounge! Half and half games are played with a mix of club cash and huge cash jackpots! Each book is $7 each.
Terms and conditions available at Reception. Promotion authorised under NSW Permit GOCMJH/1869.
Think! About your choices. Call Gambling Help 1800 858 858. www.gamblinghelp.nsw.gov.au
Enjoy a game of cards? Then come along and enjoy a social game of Euchre with us every Wednesday night from 8.00pm in the Upper Lounge (near the fireplace)!
Cost is only $5 per person and there are fabulous prizes to be won!
New to the game of Euchre?
Commencing from August, the Euchre Club will be hosting free Euchre lessons on the first Wednesday of the month from 7.00pm. One of the Euchre team members will provide a short and informative lesson, and if you feel confident, you will be welcome to join in the fun with their Euchre games from 8.00pm!
For more information please phone Annette Murphy on 9636 5831 or Alan on 0411 230 346.
Everyone loves a great game of Bingo! Head down to the club and have some fun with friends, or come down and meet some wonderful people who love Bingo as much as you. There is great prizes to be won each session including $690 in Star Cash vouchers! Books on sale from 9.30am. Heads down from 10.30am. First book is free, each additional book is $3 each.
Are you feeling lucky? Pick your lucky number for your chance to win this cash jackpot! Simply swipe your Members card at our Members kiosk from 9.30am – 10.30am each Monday and Thursday for your chance to win.
Draw commences from 10.45am.
Terms and conditions are available at Club Reception. This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit LTPM/16/01308.
Experience the thrill of a Black Jack game without even having to place a bet! Join us every Thursday, for your chance to be a cash winner in our new Dealer 21 Members Draw.
Swipe your Members card at the Members kiosk from 5.00pm – 8.00pm for your chance to win.
Draw commences from 8.15pm.
Total promotion prize pool is valued at $13,500. Terms and conditions are available at Club Reception. This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/17/12334.
Swipe your Members card at the Members kiosk to redeem your entry ticket from 6.00pm – 8.00pm.
Draw commences from 8.00pm.
Total promotion prize pool is valued at $52,000. Terms and conditions are available at Club Reception. This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit LTPM/16/01308.
Unleash your inner diva or rock star and belt out some of the classics with a group of your friends at Seven Hills RSL. From classic rock to the latest pop hits, find your favourite songs on our large playlist and sing till your hearts content.
Who will be crowned our ultimate Karaoke Star? With $1,500 in cash prizes up for grabs, this is one Karaoke Contest you do not want to miss!
Whether you’re looking to be “discovered,” hoping to win the cash prizes, or just seeking some recognition of your awesome vocal talents, TAKE THE MIC is a great way to test yourself. If you are not up for taking the stage, our contest offers you a chance to see some great performers (and some not-so-great ones, too), and have an outrageously good time!
Our TAKE THE MIC Karaoke Contest is open to singers of all abilities (aged 18 years and over) and is free to enter.
You will be judged on your presentation, vocal ability, confidence in your performance and audience appreciation for your song choice. Bring your friends for the heats as contestants will also get through to finals based on audience votes!
How do I enter?
- Entry is free
- Simply show up to one of our TAKE THE MIC heats at the Seven Hills RSL entertainment lounge and complete an entry form prior to 9pm.
- There will be heats over 10 weeks (Friday 4, 11, 18 & 25 Aug , Friday 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 Sept & Friday 6 Oct).
- If you do not make it through to the finals in your first attempt, you are welcome to try again in subsequent heats.
Heat 1 – Friday 4 August
- RC Chavez – “My Way”
- Solo Sulpico – “Il Mundo”
- Elizabeth Hylton – “My Heart Will Go On”
Heat 2 – Friday 11 August
- Lawrence Rapana – “Mustang Sally”
- Carlos Iktiulf – “All Night Long”
- Kirk – “To Love You More”
Heat 3 – Friday 18th August
- Nicole Hopkins – “Angel”
- Christina Barilla – “I’m So Excited”
- Billy – “Little Sister”
Heat 4 – Friday 25th August
- Jun – “Memory”
- Jeanine – “The Colour of my Love”
- Josephine – “Don’t Cry Out Loud”
Heat 5 – Friday 1st September
- Mario Ciantar – “Angel”
- Kylie Giles – “Not the only one”
- Kristy Tait – “All fired up”
Heat 6 – Friday 8th September
- Noriejane – “Neither one of us”
- Tony Pace – “Don’t”
- Maximilian Croox – “Amazed”
Heat 7 – Friday 15th September
- Sonya Togia-Molesi – “I Who Have Nothing”
- Ferdie – “Here There Everywhere”
- Carlo – “A Man Without Love”
Heat 8 – Friday 22nd September
- Roland – “Mustang Sally”
- Bridgette – “Just another woman in Love”
- Eric Roberts – “Love me with all your heart”
Heat 9 – Friday 29th September
- Beva Pihema
- No other entrants this week
Semi-Finals – Friday 13th October
- Christina Barilla – “Think Twice”, “Let’s Hear it For the Boys”
- Josephine Ciantar – ” Colour of the Wind”, “You don’t have to say you love me”
- Kylie Giles – “Girl Crush”, “Valerie”
- Sonya Togia-Molesi – ” Natural Woman”, “Young Hearts Run Free”
- Solo Sulpico – “Il Mondo”, “This is the Moment”
- Kirk Gonzales – “I want to Dance with Somebody”, “It’s all coming back to me now”
1. Contestants must be 18 years or over.
2. The host, judges and managements decision is final.
3. 10 heats over 10 weeks (Fri 4, 11, 18 & 25 Aug , 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 Sept & 6 Oct) at Seven Hills RSL.
4. Contestants must be available for semi-finals on Fri 13 & 20 Oct & Grand Final on Fri 27 Oct at Seven Hills RSL.
5. Contestants are NOT permitted to supply their own disc/music. Music must be selected from Karaoke song list.
6. Contestants may enter as a duo or solo. One or the other, not both.
7. Winners will be contacted and announced on our Club website on the following Tuesday after each heat.
8. You will be judged on presentation, vocal ability, confidence/performance & audience appreciation/song choice.
9. Contestants need to register by 9pm on the night to perform in the competition.
10. 3 contestants per heat will go through to the Semi- Finals (1 from judge vote and 2 from audience votes).
11. Non-heat winners may re-enter at subsequent heats.
12. There may be “social/fun” karaoke prior & after the comp. Contestants entering the comp are NOT permitted to sing a “warm-up song” or partake in the “social/fun” karaoke until the comp is over & social singers have had a go.
13. 1st prize in Grand Final is $1,000, 2nd prize $300 & 3rd prize $200. Winners determined by a panel of judges.
Get your weekly dose of free (and great) live music every Saturday in our Entertainment Lounge.
September Gig Guide
9th – The Georgia Project
16th – Chris Drummond
23rd – Michael Peters
30th – Rachel Laing
October Gig Guide
7th – John “Elvis” Collins – FREE SHOW
14th – Vibeology featuring Shane Edwards & Tim Johnson
21st – Drew Parsons
28th – Elevate Duo
November Gig Guide
4th – Mike Carr
11th – Franky & Wendy
18th – Chris Drummond
25th – Radio Bandits
December Gig Guide
2nd – Drew Parsons
9th – Time Machine
16th – Chris Drummond
23rd – Mike Carr
30th – Di Soloman
$750 in Star Cash prizes to be won every week! Swipe your Members card at the Members Kiosk from 12.00pm – 4.00pm every Sunday for your chance to SPIN our wheel and WIN some Star Cash!
Draw commences from 4.00pm.
Total yearly promotion prize pool is valued at $39,000. Terms and conditions are available at Club Reception. This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit LTPM/16/01308.
Every month we give Members who are celebrating their birthday a chance to win a share of $4,000 cash!
If you are celebrating your birthday this month keep an eye on your mail box as your entry ticket and complimentary drink voucher is on its way!
Promotion barrel opens from 4.00pm – 6.00pm on the last Sunday of each month. Place your exclusive birthday draw entry ticket into the barrel provided at the Club for your chance to win.
Draw commences from 7.00pm.
Total yearly promotion prize pool is valued at $48,000. Terms and conditions are available at Club Reception. This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit LTPM/16/01308.
Special Notice: Unfortunately due to an issue with Australia Post, our September birthday draw has been postponed to Sunday 22 October. You will receive your entry ticket with drink voucher in the mail by Friday 6th October. We apologise about any inconvenience.
Giddy up for Melbourne Cup!
Our Melbourne Cup Day Out is the perfect chance to get your friends together for a day full of fun, fashion, food and drinks — along with some exhilarating horse racing!
For just $45/person you can enjoy a glass of bubbly on arrival, a delicious 2 course lunch, bingo, light entertainment, raffles, sweeps and prizes galore.
You and your friends will come away winners. Be sure to circle Tuesday 7 November, Seven Hills RSL Melbourne Cup Big Day Out, on your calendar now!
MELBOURNE CUP LUNCH MENU
Stuffed chicken breast of spinach, fetta & pine nuts on a bed of sweet potato mash & seasonal vegetables
Slowly braised beef cheeks with potato, parsnip and garlic mash & seasonal greens
Lemon meringue tart with cream and berry coulis
Sticky date pudding with vanilla bean ice cream and butterscotch sauce
When: Tuesday 7 November, 10am
Where: Seven Hills RSL Entertainment Lounge
Bookings essential. Phone 9622 2800.