I would like to inform you of the additional measures Seven Hills RSL is taking in regard to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) health concern.
Our number one priority is the safety of our Members, guests and staff.
We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and have implemented a range of measures to keep our community members safe:
- Additional cleaning and sanitising of high usage areas throughout all Seven Hills RSL Group venues including receptions areas, restaurants, bars, gaming floors and lounge areas.
- Disposable gloves are readily available for all employees to use Gaming machines are being wiped frequently with antibacterial cleaning products.
- Change booths are sanitised frequently
- All persons who have returned from overseas travel from midnight Monday 16th March 2020, or been in contact with people who have returned from overseas travel are required by the government to self-isolate for a period of 14 days and as a result will not be permitted to enter any Seven Hills RSL Group venue.
- All persons whose place of employment, education or socialisation that has been closed due to a confirmed case of COVID-19 are not to enter any Seven Hills RSL Group venue.
- All persons who experience or show signs of flu like symptoms are not to enter any Seven Hills RSL Group venue. These symptoms may include fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath.
- Persons who are onsite and showing flu like symptoms will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- The Club’s staff will be discouraged from engaging in personal contact, such as the shaking of hands with fellow staff, members, guests and visitors. Please do not take this in any other way than as a preventative and control measure to help prevent the spread of viruses.
- We will not be holding events such as concerts with large crowds, exhibitions or major promotions that will attract a static crowd of 500 or more people.
WHAT CAN I DO?
It is important to remember that the best defence against any virus is the practice of good protective health measures. Following the simple steps below will go a long way to ensuring you are protected:
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell (fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath) and seek medical attention if concerned.
We will continue to respond and implement changes as advised by the Department of Health regarding COVID-19 with customer and employee safety top of mind.
Seven Hills RSL Group encourages all members, guests and visitors to stay up to date via our Facebook pages as Board and Management are reviewing the situation daily. If you have any questions, please call us on (02) 9622 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org