After a long wait, we’re so pleased to advise that Seven Hills RSL will be opening our doors again on Monday 1st June. We’ve missed all our Members greatly and can’t wait to welcome you back!
As we ease back into Club operations, we would like to advise of a few changes we have made during this level of government restrictions:
- Operating Hours – Seven Hills RSL will be open from 10am – 7 days a week
- Limited Services Available – Our Bistro, Cafe, Bars, TAB, Keno and Gaming Lounge will be open, however all promotions and events (including Bingo, Raffles and Members Draws) will not be available at this time.
- Patron Limits Apply – Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have a patron capacity in our venue. Once this limit is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Star Buffet Closed – Until further notice.
Clubhouse & Caddy Shack Bistro Re-Opens at Fox Hills Golf Club
Our avid golfers can rejoice with the exciting news that Fox Hills Golf Club will be re-opening on Wednesday 3rd June. The Clubhouse will be open from 10am seven days a week with a patron limit in the venue. We look forward to signing up any golfers who wish to apply for a Golf Membership.
Pennant Hills Bowling Club Re-Opens
For our Members in the Hills Shire, Pennant Hills Bowling Club will also be re-opening next Wednesday with opening hours from 10am seven days a week and patron limit applied in the venue. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, please note the play area will not be available for use.
Other Club News
Penrith Golf Club renovations are going full steam ahead and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Club as soon as the internal Clubhouse renovations are complete. Unfortunately, Blacktown Bowling Club will also remain closed at this time.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All Members and Guests must sign in with their contact details at the designated Visitors Register upon arrival.
- Anyone experiencing any flu like symptoms is not permitted to enter. These symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath. You are encouraged to test for CoVID-19.
- Your body temperature may be taken upon entry.
- You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for CoVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result.
- Physical distancing will be enforced. 1.5m distance between patrons. Members from the same household are exempt.
- Groups can be no larger than 10 people.
- Please follow ALL directional signage.
- Our venue capacity limit is 400. Once this is reached, we must restrict patrons from entering the venue.
- Practice good hygiene.