In light of the latest announcements made by NSW Health, please be advised of the updated Covid-19 restrictions that apply to our venue:
- Members and Guests must wear a mask in all indoor areas (unless eating or drinking). We have free masks available at Club reception and cashiers.
- Standing is only permitted when moving around the Club or ordering food and beverages. Patrons must be seated when consuming beverages and meals.
- Capacity limits have been updated to be a maximum patronage of one person per four square metres.
- Mingling, dancing and singing is not permitted.
- If you live or work in City of Sydney, Waverley, Randwick, Canada Bay, Inner West, Bayside, and Woollahra local government areas, please do not enter our venues
- If you have recently visited a hot spot venue of concern on an applicable date and time, please do not enter our venues.
- If you are feeling unwell, particularly with cold or flu symptoms, please do not enter our venues.
There are currently no changes to our weekly activities or promotions schedule.
- Our Cash Case Members Giveaway jackpot has reached $1000 and must be won tonight in addition to our usual $1,500. Winners drawn from 7pm.
- Our major end of month raffle, Ribs, Roasts & Raffles will still proceed this Sunday – On sale from 5pm.
Please rest assured that we are continuing with our regular Covid-19 health and safety practices of signing in and out all members and guests, rostering a COVID safety marshal on each shift and an increased cleaning and sanitisation roster.
We thank our members and guests for your support and understanding as we continue to deliver the best possible experience in our Club during these trying times.