We are proud to confirm that we are a registered and approved COVID Safe venue with NSW Health. It’s very important to us that you and our staff feel safe and comfortable at the Club.
Our staff have all been Covid Safe trained
Our front-line staff are following the health advice from the NSW Government and are wearing face masks whilst on duty
We have sanitiser stations throughout the venue
We have Covid Safe Marshalls rostered on each shift to enforce 1.5m distance between patrons. Members from the same household are exempt.
All Members and guests must sign in with their contact details upon arrival.
Our venue has a capacity limit of 600. Once this is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue.
We have increased space between tables and machines to encourage social distancing
We have an enhanced sanitisation schedule for all frequently touched areas
As many of you will be aware, there has been recent outbreaks of CoVID-19 cases in Victoria. To ensure the safety of our staff, members and patrons, we have made the pro-active decision to refuse entry into the Club if you have a Victorian ID. We are also currently requesting that if you have visited one of the below NSW Covid-19 hotspots in the last 14 days, that you do not enter our Club:
- Al-Jabr – A Different Class of Mathematics, Auburn: Thursday 8 October, 4.30pm to 8.45pm and Sunday 11 October, 10am to 4.30pm
- Fitness First Carlingford Pilates Class, Carlingford: Saturday 3 October, 8.15am to 9.15am
- Gregory Hills Hotel, Central Hills Drive, Gregory Hills, on the evening of Friday 9 October
- Ripples Restaurant, Milsons Point: Saturday 3 October, 8pm to 10.30pm
- Ingleburn Hotel, Ingleburn: Sunday 4 October, 3pm to 6pm in the bar room
- A2Z Medical Clinic, Lakemba: Tuesday 29 September to Saturday 10 October
- Ali Dine Inn and Take Away, Lakemba: Friday 9 October, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- 1500 United Cinema, Narellan Town Centre, Narellan, on Saturday 10 October, 12.50pm- 3pm
- Greater Beginnings Childcare Centre, Oran Park: Friday 2 October to Tuesday 13 October
- ACE Tutoring, Parramatta: Saturday 10 October, 9.30am to 1.20pm