We are proud to confirm that we are a registered and approved COVID Safe venue with NSW Health. It’s very important to us that you and our staff feel safe and comfortable at the Club.
- Our staff have all been Covid Safe trained
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in our gaming areas.
- We have sanitiser stations throughout the venue
- We have Covid Safe Marshalls rostered on each shift to enforce 1.5m distance between patrons. Members from the same household are exempt.
- All Members and guests must sign in with their contact details upon arrival.
- All Members and guests must sign out of our venue.
- Our venue has a capacity limit of 600. Once this is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue.
- We have increased space between tables and machines to encourage social distancing
- We have an enhanced sanitisation schedule for all frequently touched areas
Please remember to stay seated where practical and maintain a safe distance from other guests at all times. Your health and well-being is our priority.