We are proud to confirm that we are a registered and approved COVID Safe venue with NSW Health. It’s very important to us that you and our staff feel safe and comfortable at the Club.
Our staff have all been Covid Safe trained
Our front-line staff are following the health advice from the NSW Government and are wearing face masks whilst on duty
We have sanitiser stations throughout the venue
We have Covid Safe Marshalls rostered on each shift to enforce 1.5m distance between patrons. Members from the same household are exempt.
All Members and guests must sign in with their contact details upon arrival.
Our venue has a capacity limit of 600. Once this is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue.
We have increased space between tables and machines to encourage social distancing
We have an enhanced sanitisation schedule for all frequently touched areas
As many of you will be aware, there has been recent outbreaks of CoVID-19 cases in Victoria. To ensure the safety of our staff, members and patrons, we have made the pro-active decision to refuse entry into the Club if you have a Victorian ID. We are also currently requesting that if you have visited one of the below NSW Covid-19 hotspots in the last 14 days, that you do not enter our Club:
- Mounties, Mount Pritchard: 12:01am to 2:30am Mon 20 July; 12:15pm to 5:30pm Tue 21 July; 8pm to midnight on Tue 21 July; Midnight to 12:30am on Wed 22 July; 7pm to midnight on Wed 22 July; Midnight to 3am on Thu 23 July; 7pm to midnight on Thu 23 July; Midnight to 3am on Fri 24 July; 11am to 3:30pm on Fri 24 July; 7pm to midnight on Fri 24 July; Midnight to 3am on Sat 25 July.
- Thai Rock Restaurant, Potts Point: Wed 15 July to Sat 25 July inclusive
- The Apollo in Potts Point: Wed 22 July to Sun 26 July
- Tan Viet in Cabramatta: 23 July from noon to 2pm
- Harpoon and Hotel Harry in Surry Hills: Sun 26 July, from 2.15pm to 11pm
- Fitness First St Leonards: Mon July 27, 9am to 10.30am
- Hotel Jesmond, Jesmond: 7pm to 9pm on Wed 29 July
- Lambton Park Hotel, Lambton: 8pm to 9pm on Thu 30 July
- Wallsend Diggers, Wallsend: 9pm to 11pm on Wed 29 July and 9pm to 11pm on Thu 30 July.